Monday, July 21, 2014

011 Change of plans! ;) Skinny Girl Diet?

Hi! ;)
Just look through a so blogs and found that once again, changing your diet. This time on the Skinny Girl Diet plus exercise. Of course I'm not talking here about the total fasting (calories from fruits and vegetables do not count against your daily balance, so you can eat them thing? Well, perhaps no exaggeration ;)).
My schedule.


As for the "fast", or fasting, I do not know if I'll be able to hold on, but we'll try! ;)
Who's with me?
Of course, I add to this schedule exercises for the abdomen, thighs, buttocks, so that the diet does not have me "tripe".

Tomorrow, the first day of a four calories. Our plan which eat ;)
* Carrot, raw about 24 calories,
* 3 * 750ml water
that's it for now, I'm rethinking the whole night ;)
Oh, except that I need to get enough sleep, at least seven hours of sleep! And it's probably enough ..
And now mykam English, and later Kapu and sleeping <3
Good night, teddies! , * 


No comments:

Post a Comment